If you want a versatile card that allows you to develop a wide range of projects, this is the solution. The XBee IO Pro V2 is oriented to be used at home or industry.
This card is not only a control device for irrigation applications, security alarms but also; together with the socket XBee type wireless modules; increases the chances of for example performing lighting control to your home through your Smartphone.
Its core (Arduino Leonardo compatible) with 6 analog inputs allows you to connect various sensors we have available for you, 4 opto-isolated inputs for voltages up to 24V, 4 relay outputs to control various appliances such as home lighting. XBee socket to use different wireless communication modules that exist as RF, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GSM/GPRS.
I2C communication also allows you to add other devices such as temperature and humidity sensors, real-time clock to control schedules, gyro sensors, and accelerometers etc. for full application development.
Caution: Before loading a Sketch to this card check your COM port and you have selected the Arduino Leonardo Arduino card inside your program. Otherwise, you risk damaging the microcontroller bootloader Atmega32U4.
- Arduino Leonardo supported.
- XBee Socket (compatible with XBee, BlueBee, WiBee and GPRSBee).
- 4 opto-isolated inputs.
- 4 outputs with relays.
- 6 analog inputs (can also be configured as digital inputs and outputs).
- Input Voltage 9VDC to 30VDC.
- I2C communication.
- FTDI not require Basic.
Differences XBee and XBee Pro IO IO Pro V2:
XBee IO Pro
• Arduino Pro Mini Compatible
• Requires FTDI Basic
• No 5V available
• No output from 3.3V available
• 300mA for XBee Module
XBee IO Pro V2
• Leonardo Arduino Compatible
• Only USB mini B cable required
• With 5V available
• With 3.3V output available
• 500mA to XBee module or external system
• I2C Pines available
• Pines available for RTC
• Pines available for SHT15
• Pines supply for analog inputs