Infrared proximity sensor manufactured by Sharp, model GP2Y0A710K0F, has an analog output ranging from 100cm up to 550cms when fed with voltages between 4.5 and 5.5VDC. The sensor has a Japanese Solderless Terminal connector 5-pin (JST).
This sensor is ideal for detecting objects up to 5.5 meters away!
This product includes cable.
Check below the pin -out of this product:
- 1 GND: Black
- 2 VCC: Red
- 3 VCC: Yellow
- 4 Vout: Green
- 5 GND: Black
- Voltage requirements: 5 VDC
- Range: 100 to 550 cm (approx 39 to 216 inches)
- Current requirements: 30 mA typical
- Communication: Analog variable voltage output
- Dimensions: 2.28 x 0.69 x 0.89 in (58 x 17.5 x 22.6 mm)
- Operating temperature range: 14 to 140 °F (-10 to +60 °C)