The water resistant GL300 is a powerful GNSS locator designed for lone worker, vehicle, pet and asset tracking applications. The thumb sized button makes this device ideal for applications requiring rapid notification of emergency alert or regular setting of geo-fences based on current location. Its built-in GNSS receiver supports GPS and GLONASS and has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the GL300's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GNSS position.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
- Water resistant
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Internal GSM/GNSS antennas
- Internal GSM/GPS antennas
- Thumb sized button allowing easier emergency alert or instant geo-fence setting
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
- CE/FCC certified
- Full power management, can be connected to external DC power or battery