POP-BOT XT is an Arduino compatible, mobile robotic platform. It comes complete with wheels, motors, sensors, software, documentation, etc. The POP-BOT XT controller board is preloaded with the Arduino Leonardo bootloader. The Arduino 1.0 or higher software is recommended.
- ATmel ATmega32U4 MCU, 10-bit A/D converter with 12-channel, 32KB of flash program memory, 1KB of EEPROM, 2.5KB of RAM and 16MHz clock frequency.
- 25-I/O port and assign to 12 of 3-pin JST connectors for interfacing with sensors and peripherals.
- Screw terminal block for battery connections. It supports +4.8 to +12Vdc and has an on-board power switch.
- +5Vdc switching regulator power supply circuit. Its regulates the supply voltage for microcontroller devices and all sensor ports.
- 128x160 pixels color graphic LCD stack board. includes KNOB, OK and RESET button. This display board onlu supports line-art graphic, vector graphic, color background and text (no support the image file).
- 8-Universal port support Analog input functions and Digital input/output function; A0 to A7 (18 to 23, 4 and 6 digital pin).
- I2C bus port; SDA (2) and SCL (3).
- UART port; RxD (0) and TxD (1).
- 2-ch. DC motor driver with indicators. Supports motor voltage of 2.5 to 13.5Vdc.
- 3-Servo motor output; connect with the digital port 30 (SV1), 12 (SV2) and 13 (SV3).
- Piezo speaker connections. It is connected with digital port 11.
- LED power and Low battery indicator.
- Direct USB port connection for communication and upload the running code.
- ISP pad for upgrading and firmware recovery by using the external In-System Programming (AVR-ISP mark II from Atmel is recommended).
Parts included in kit:
- 4 Sensors for proximity.
- 2 Module switch.
- 2 Modules LED.
- 2 Motors with gearbox with 48:1 relation.
- Module IR for proximity.
- Screws and plastic parts.
- Plastic Base for Pop Bot.
- Arduino card support
- USB Cable.
- Set wheels.