The Motor Bridge Cape features bidirectional motor control using two TB6612FNG integrated dual H-bridge, so it can control two stepper motors or four brushed DC motors with 6 ~15V DC power and about 1Amp current draw per motor. The cape provides 5V regulated power to BBG or BBB with a max input voltage of 15V. It also has six servo control interfaces and six expand I\O. All the features are provided by the on board STM32F0 coprocessor. The MCU can communicate with BeagleBone by I2C or UART interface.
- Can drive 4 DC Motors or 2 Stepper Motors.
- Can drive 6 Servos.
- Mbed Platform.
- STM32F0 coprocessor.
- Two TB6612FNG.
- 6 expand I\Os.
Communicate with BBG by I2C or UART interface.
- Battery Input Voltage: 6~15V.
- H-bridge Working Voltage: 6~15V.
- DC/DC 5V output current: 2Amp max.
- 3V3 output current: 350mA max.
- 4 H-bridge driver,each rated current: 1.2Amp, peak current: 3.2Amp.
- 6 Servo driver, working voltage: 5V, total current is not more than 1.5Amp.
- Input reverse connect protection.
Over current protection: 3Amp one-off quick fuse.
Please visit our wiki page for more information about this product.