This is a module with cellular connectivity (3G) which can transfer data at a higher speed than ideal for applications requiring the sending and receiving a large amount of data 2G modules.
The UL865-NAD comes a VQFN format which requires skill when soldering to a development board, but its compact size is ideal for the development of handheld mobile applications.
It has a Python script interpreter in the UL865-NAD, allowing execute the desired application inside the module so it is ideal for M2M solutions.
IOT ready Connectivity
This product is able to interact with connectivity services IoT delivering added value that can be used to improve its application and increase its competitive advantage.
Find more information here.
- Band GSM 850/1900 MHz
- WCDMA dual-band: B2 & B5 for the Nax models
- HSDPA up to 7.2Mbps
- HSUPA up to 5.76Mbps
- WCDMA up to 384kbps downlink/uplink
- DTM (Dual Transfer Mode)
- CPC (DRX/DTX) (Continuous Packet Connectivity)
- Control AT commands according to 3GPP TS27.005, 27.007 and customized Telit AT commands
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP TS27.010
- SIM application Tool Kits 3GPP TS 51 014
- Power consumption (typical values)
- Stand-by current 2G, DRX9, 1.2 mA
- Stand-by current 3G, DRX7, 1.8 mA