Note: Before using your 3D printer, make sure the power supply is configured to work with 220VAC.
If you're ready to take your ideas and designs from paper or CAD file to the next level, the Monoprice MAKER SELECT 3D Printer is the perfect starter solution for your needs! Unlike kit-based printers, which require a certain level of knowledge, experience, and time to assemble, the MAKER SELECT 3D Printer is assembled using only 6 screws and includes everything you need to begin printing right out of the box.
With this printer you can print parts up to 200 x 200 x 180 mm (height, width and height) with PLA and ABS plastic type 1.75mm.
With the ability to print any type of 3D filament and a price point lower than most DIY kits, this entry-level 3D printer is the easiest and least expensive way to join the 3D printing revolution!
Supports microSD memory so you can print your favorite pieces without a computer.
- Includes 4GB microSD card preloaded with printable 3D models out of the box.
- Includes sample PLA filament so you can print right out of the box.
- Heated build plate allows for high-reliability printing of slow cooling materials, such as ABS.
- Can use compatible software, such as Cura, Repetier, or Simplify 3D.
- Expanded user's manual with detailed, easy-to-follow assembly and usage instructions.
Tighten just 6 screws and be printing in 10 minutes.
- Production of up to 200 x 200 x 180 mm (length, width and height).
- Print resolution: 100 microns.
- Printing speed: 10-100 mm / sec (maximum recommended).
- Filament: ABS, PVA, PLA 1.75mm diameter (including sample).
- Extruder: single-head MK10.
- Hot Bed: Included. Maximum temperature 80°C.
- Electronics: USB connection or microSD card slot.
- Required power: 250 watt.
Assembly Required: Yes.