The three-axis gyroscope, angular velocities measured in the X, Y, Z. The measurements of the angular velocity have a configurable range of ± 245 ° / s, ± 500 ° / s, or ± 2000 ° / s can read through I²C or SPI interface. The card features a 3.3 V regulator that allow you to work in a range of input voltage from 2.5 V to 5.5 V.
The pin spacing is 0.1 ", which makes it easy to use breadboards.
- Size: 0.4″ × 0.9″ × 0.1″1
- Weight: 0.6 gr
- Interface: I²C, SPI2
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Axes: pitch (x), roll (y), and yaw (z)
- Measurement range: ±245, ±500, or ±2000°/s3
- Supply current: 6 mA
- Without included optional headers.
- Interface controlled by CS pin.