The switching regulated supply has an input voltage of 110 or 220 Vac and two output voltage: 12VDC 3 Amp with 4 Amp 5VDC. It is contained in a metal rack cabinet type, constructed of aluminum. This product is ideal for strip LEDs (RGB), automation systems, cctv, cameras and devices that feed and consume up to 12Vdc 3Amp.
- Connector Type: Screw terminals.
- Output: 1 to 36W
- Output Current: 3Amp to 12Vdc and 4 Amp to 5Vdc
- Output voltage: 12VDC and 5VDC
- Output frequency: 50-60HZ
- Equipment model: D-60A
- Input voltage: 100-120VAC 200-240VAC ~ 50 / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 160 x 98 x 39mm
- Certification: CE ROHS
- Weight: 0.4Kgs
Description of Use:
- The source has a traditional input 220V / 110V through 3 terminals, with the first two "L" line and "N" neutral and the third, grounding, which although not mandatory it is advisable use.
- The 4 and 5 correspond to the output terminal voltage outputs 5Vdc and 12Vdc.
- Terminals 6 and 7 correspond to negative output power connector.
- On 8 corresponds to a terminal potentiometer setting for the output 5Vdc
- To use, you must connect three wires, the first "L", the second "N" and the third must be grounded.
- For the output voltage will also connect two cables, one for negative and one for positive that can be connected to 5Vdc or 12Vdc.