Description: The Digilent Pmod DA2 Digital to Analog peripheral module converts signals from digital values to analog voltages on two channels simultaneously with 12-bit resolution. The Pmod DA2 uses a 6-pin header connector and at less then one square inch, is small enough to be located where the reconstructed signal is required.
- Two National Semiconductor DAC121S101, 12-bit D/A converters
- 6-pin header and 6-pin socket
- Two simultaneous D/A conversion channels
- Very low power consumption
- Small form factor (0.80" x 0.80")
- Ships with a 6" 6-pin cable and a 6-pin header