The Digi XLR PRO™ is a high performance, industrial grade long-range 900 MHz radio that offers reliable wireless communications for serial and Ethernet devices over long distances.
Digi’s patented Punch2™ Technology enables the Digi XLR PRO to achieve industry-leading range of 1 to 100 miles and interference immunity that will punch through noisy RF environments. Flexible configuration options, including XCTU (Digi’s next generation configuration platform for XBee), local Web UI or Digi Device Cloud, allow for quick configuration and deployment of multiple Digi XLR PRO radios in the field. Critical device management features include over-the-air firmware updates, device status information and centralized remote management using Device Cloud.
Packaged in a sturdy, aluminum-cast enclosure, the Digi XLR PRO is ideal for industrial applications including oil/gas, precision agriculture and utilities.
- Patented Punch2™ Technology enables industry-leading interference immunity.
- Best-in-class range of 1 to 100 miles LOS.
- Industrial aluminum-cast design with -40°C to +70°C temperature rating and Class 1 Division 2 certification.
- Flexible data rates of up to 3.2 Mbps.
- Simple configuration via XCTU, local WebUI or Device Cloud.
Variants certified for North America, Australia (Brazil and Peru coming soon).
- Supply Voltage: 9 to 26 VDC.
- Receive Current: 300 mA @ 9 V; 230 mA @ 12 V; 120 mA @ 26 V.
- Transmit Current: 950 mA @ 9 V; 840 mA @ 12 V; 400 mA @ 26 V.
- Ethernet: 2x RJ45.
- Serial: RS232/485.
- Configuration Port: Mini-USB.
- Ethernet Physical Layer 10/100BASE-T/TX.
- Ethernet Protocols: UDP/TCP, DHCP Client.
- Frequency Range: ISM 902 to 928 MHz.
- RF Data Rate: 9.3 kbps to 3.2 Mbps.
- Transmit Power (Software Selectable): Up to 30 dBm (highest power level).
- Line-of-sight ideal environment w/ 6 dBi Yagi antenna / 100+ miles @ 1.2Mbps.
- Typical environment, some RF noise, w/ 6 dBi dipole antenna / 25 miles @ 9.4Kbps, 8 miles @ 141Kbps, 3.6 miles @ 591Kbps, 1 mile @ 3.2Mbps.
- Receiver Sensitivity: -120 dBm @ 9.4 Kbps, -112 dBm @ 141 Kbps, -98 @ 3.2 Mbps.
- Receiver Selectivity: 141 kbps: 55 dB (908 MHz to 922 MHz).
- Throughput Data Rate (Software Selectable): 460.8 kbps (TCP/UDP Socket); 921.6 kbps (Serial RS-485); 460.8 kbps (Serial RS-232).
- Operating Temperature : -40°C to +70°C.
- Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 3.8 cm (7.1 x 5 x 1.5 inches).
Weight: 0.68kg (1.5 lbs).
Documents and downloads: