You can replace this product by one of the following Shields for Arduino:
- Proto-Shield for Pinguino, Maple and Arduino cards.
- Prototyping Shield for Arduino.
Riding on the waves of the very popular Arduino Uno board is this small prototyping shield. The Protoshield mates with the Arduino Uno board and gives the user a small soldering area, two general LEDs, access to a socket BlueMiRF, a general push button switch, and most important of all - the Arduino reset switch is brought to the top level.
This comes in kit form and must be soldered together by the end user. Please note - we do not ship assembly instructions! There are a few tutorials on assembly listed below. All soldering is through-hole (relatively easy) but always check your component orientation before soldering!
The kit is pictured with the breadboard option. We highly recommend this breadboard! The bread board can be purchased as a optional item shown below.
- 1x ProtoShield bare PCB.
- 2x Stackable Headers 6-pin.
- 2x Stackable Headers 8-pin.
- 2x 5mm Basic Yellow LEDs.
- 2x 330 Ohm resistors.
- 1x 10k resistor.
- 2x Momentary push buttons.
2x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors.
- All Arduino pins are brought to the top level.
- 5V, GND, and Vin pins are exposed as well.
- BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos.
- 2 general use LEDs.
- 1 general use button.
Reset button brought to top level.
- ProtoShield Quickstart Guide.
- Assembly Instructions.
- ProtoShield Schematic.
- Arduino Home Page.
- Assembly Tutorial by Bob Gallup.
- ProtoShield Eagle Files.