Advantech ADAM-4019+ is an 8-channel Universal Analog Input Module. The new module improves over its predecessor ADAM-4019 with a 4~20 mA input range, and a burnout detection function. Its mixed input range design supports individual configuration for each channel to save costs and space in applications. The other frequently used input ranges include +/-10V, mV, and thermocouple, which are all well-integrated in this model. It also supports burnout detection so that any sensor failures can be detected in advance. For easier control, ADAM-4019+ provides not only ADAM ASCII commands, but also the Modbus/RTU protocol for satisfying different application demands.
- Supports 4~20 mA.
- Software configurable for mV, V, mA or Thermocouple inputs.
- 16-bit resolution.
- Isolation voltage 3000 VDC.
- Supports Modbus/RTU Protocol.
- Burn-out detection function.
8-channel Universal Analog Input.
- Analog Voltage Input: +-100mV, +-500mV, +-1V, +-2.5V, +-5V, +-10V.
- Analog Current Input: 4-20mA, +-20mA.
- Direct Sensor Analog Input: J, K, T, E, R, S, B. Thermocouple.
- Burn-out Detection: yes (4-20mA & AII T/C).