The WIZ-RF Start Kit is a kit for testing and understanding WIZnet's 2.4GHz RF communication module product line: WIZ-RF10, WIZ-RF20, WIZ-RF30, WIZ-RF40.
WIZnet's WIZ-RF series is a low-powered RF communication solution. This solution can use various sensors or controllers to enable data communication through wireless network. The WIZ-RF series can be used in the following applications
- Computer Peripherals: mouse, keyboard, remote control, gaming.
- Advanced Remote Controls: audio/video, entertainment centers, home appliances.
- Goods Tracking and Monitoring: Active RFID, Sensor Network.
- Security System: payment, alarm, access control.
- Health, Wellness and Sports: watches, mini computers, sensors.
- Remote Control Toys.
WIZ-RF Start Kit is composed of the following modules, base boards, and accesories
- WIZ-RF10, 2pcs.
- WIZ-RF20, 2pcs.
- WIZ-RF30, 2pcs.
- WIZ-RF40, 2pcs.
- WIZ-RF10 Configuration Tool: software for setting WIZ-RF10 Gateway module`s function through the network.
- Device Terminal: software for testing TCP, UDP communication and Serial Terminal function.
- WIZ-RF10 Base Board: this base can test the WIZ-RF10 module. 2pcs.
- WIZ-RF-Base: this base board can test the WIZ-RF20, WIZ-RF30, and WIZ-RF40 module. 2pcs.
- PM-AT88: MCU module for testing WIZ-RF20. 2pcs.
- Ethernet Cable: LAN cable for testing WIZ-RF10. 2pcs.
- Serial Cable: Serial Cable for connecting to serial communication or debbuging. 2pcs.
- USB Cable: USB Cable for power. 4pcs.